1 T lemon juice
3 T soy sauce
Montreal chicken seasoning or all-purpose vegetable seasoning
- cut tofu into cubes
- mix lemon juice and soy sauce
- place cubes into container with mixture and marinate for a few hours, turning occasionally
- put tofu cubes into ziploc bag
- generously pour bread crumbs and seasoning into bag and shake well
- spray baking pan with cooking spray and arrange cubes in a single layer
- spray cubes lightly with cooking spray and bake uncovered at 400 for 40 minutes.
- serve over salad with ponzu sauce /dressing.